Description from 22.03.2020
The overriding goal of The Center for Research and Analysis (CBiA) is to ensure the highest quality of research while meeting the requirements of our contractors and respecting the relevant legal provisions.
The Center for Research and Analysis operates independently, being impartial and objective, avoiding unacceptable conflicts of interest and excluding the influence of other interests or parties.
All information obtained in the course of providing the service to the client is protected, and the client has a guarantee that this information will not be disclosed to anyone without a written order or consent on his part.
The Laboratory, acting in accordance with the requirements of the PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard, as part of the Laboratory Policy, sets the following strategic goals:
- Ensuring good professional practice and maintaining a high level of quality of work and provided research services, determined on the basis of organizational and legal conditions and requirements agreed with the client;
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of work organization and achieved technical competences of the Laboratory staff;
- Ensuring the credibility, usefulness and reliability of research results;
- Guaranteeing the protection of the Client's confidential information and property rights;
- Constant increase in the trust and satisfaction of our clients;
- Building and maintaining the position of a reliable and professional Laboratory;
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the implemented Management System and its processes.
The objectives of the Laboratory's Policy are implemented through:
- Continuous improvement of personnel qualifications in the implementation of research methods and techniques and the management system;
- Application of modern, supervised equipment that uses IT techniques to the greatest possible extent;
- Participation in interlaboratory comparisons;
- Undertaking activities to obtain and maintain the granted accreditation and extending its scope with new research methods resulting from the clients' needs;
- Compliance with the law.
Laboratory personnel are required to know and follow the Laboratory Policy and procedures described in the Management System documents.
We declare that the management and staff of the Laboratory are aware of the essence and importance of their activities, as well as of how they contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the Management System, which guarantees the consistency of the Laboratory's operations.
The management of The Center for Research and Analysis (CBiA) declares full commitment to the implementation and maintenance of the Management System and to providing the resources necessary to achieve the objectives and proper functioning of the Laboratory, improve the effectiveness of the Management System and ensure its compliance with the PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025 standard.